Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Small chocolate problem


This is what happens when delicious chocolate things are in the house. Gone. This Ladybug Bakery chocolate torte is very possible the best I have ever eaten. Jean brought it over for dessert after our fondue dinner on Saturday. Thick, gooey, decadent slices of chocolate with a perfectly crumbly crust. Heaven.

Since that night I've gnawed and nibbled my way through the rest of it until sadly it was all gone.

Unfortunately it's not just the torte that's been satisfying my sweet tooth lately...

Chocolate pudding

Halloween candy (Reese's pieces, Reese's cups & OhHenry!)

Lindt Orange Dark Chocolate

Chocolate zucchini brownies

...good thing it's not Easter
Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To Reddit Bookmark Twitter

1 comment:

Kim said...

I've never been a fan of orange and chocolate. My husband is. He buys it, as it is the only way he knows I WON'T eat it!