Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm the most tiredest

"I'm sooo tired." says J flopping down at the end of the day.

"Yeah. Well I am exhausted." I say, scowling a bit "So exhausted, I can't even move or think. I don't know if I'll even make it to the bedroom. I may have to sleep right here on the sofa.".

Truth is, we're both tearing around like blue arsed flies at the moment. That's the best way I can think to describe the situation.

Some women like to wind down in the weeks leading up to the arrival of their baby. Me, I like to take on a bunch of client projects, start house renovations, and carry my 17-month old son who weighs nearly 30 lbs and isn't yet walking around on my hip all day, gigantic belly notwithstanding.

The basement will be fantastic when it's finished. And it will be finished for Christmas. It will be.
Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To Reddit Bookmark Twitter

No comments: