Sunday, July 5, 2009

Babes in the Woods


Matthew and Oliver sat side by side in the stroller as we made our way along a footpath that followed a river through a wooded area. See that look on Matthew's face? That look says "I am not AT ALL happy about having to share this space with my brother. He's small and fidgety and keeps poking me in the back. And he had better watch out because I'm wielding this rock I found on the floor." And Oliver? He's just unbelievably happy. Brotherly love. I sense interesting times ahead with these two.
Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To Reddit Bookmark Twitter

4 comments:

Loukia said...

Aww, so cute! But I know, Christos was not a fan at all at first of sharing the double stroller... now he doesn't mind so much, unless Dimitry is trying to steal his snacks!

Dad Stuff said...

Very cute. Oliver looks happy for the opportunity to ride with his big brother and show off his snazzy hat.

lil said...

Love the pic!

James (SeattleDad) said...

If you hadn't given the commentary, I would still have totally guessed by the expressions on thier faces. Very cute.