Sunday, November 29, 2009

If you don't hear from me for a few days...

It's because I've been ensconced in the pile of rubble and dust that used to be my kitchen floor.

Hey hon, I've changed my mind, can we keep the tile after all?

Or because I've been taken in for questioning about unusual activity in my bank account (it's not my fault - I have to do something when I'm forced out of the house all day).

Or because the really attractive face mask I was wearing earlier to clear the rubble has become permanently attached to my face with dust and sweat and I'm having it surgically removed.

Or because I've had it with renovations and decided it would just be easier to move.
Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To Reddit Bookmark Twitter

9 comments:

Nap Warden said...

Holy moly...that looks like a big project. I hope it goes quickly:)

Midwest Mommy said...

I'm green with envy!

Tammy said...

well after having lived with a plywood subfloor for 2 years... I will tell you that after awhile you actually almost feel like that is normal.. :) Luckily you won't get the chance to get to that point!

Elaine A. said...

Hope it gets done quickly. I've been there...

..... Carmen said...

Holy crap :| Perhaps I should bring you two lattes on Wednesday :|

James (SeattleDad) said...

I so empathize with you right now. Good luck with it all.

Heather said...

this is a very good reminder as to why I don't do this sort of ting. yes my house may be shit but at least I have my sanity, ahem.

mitch1066 said...

oh boy your scaring me!we are having 1 bathroom done before xmas then in the new year its a main bathroom,carpeting and crown and base mouldings upstairs followed by ceramic and mouldings downstairs.....then hardwood flooring and kitchen ......oh and all the interior doors are being replaced .I think i need to run for the hills!

Mwa said...

That looks like so much stress.