Wednesday, November 18, 2009

This meme is going to be so good you'll want to eat it.

@PartyMummy said if I didn't do her meme she was going to spread nasty rumors about me. So okay alright then.

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Gianni Versace and Maria Callas. Stylish and talented people were born on that day.

2. Where was your first kiss? In Italy. I was 14 and the Italian boy I was making "friends" with launched himself at me without warning and tried to suck my tongue from my head. My Dad proceeded to chase him around the vineyard with a stick.

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? What the hell kind of question is that? I'm a laydee.

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? I once lobbed a hairbrush at an ex-boyfriend when I was mad. It missed him and dented the wall. Lucky for him he was fast.

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Yes. Too many times.

6. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? Their mood.

7. What really turns you off? Long toenails.

8. What do you order at Starbucks? A non-fat latte, a kid's milk and a piece of banana loaf.

9. What is your biggest mistake? Not consuming enough chocolate and wine.

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? Does having a baby count?

11. Say something totally random about yourself. I would rather cut off my hair than be stuck on a desert island without lip balm.

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Sophie Ellis-Baxter and Martine McCutcheon (I think they wanted something from me).

13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? I like Disney Pixar movies. But don't put Max & Ruby near me for the love of God.

14. Did you have braces? No.

15. Are you comfortable with your height? Yes. I'm 5'8".

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? My husband is pretty cool. He'll let me lie in at the weekend and has driven to restaurants at unreasonable times of the night to satisfy my pregnancy cravings. Awww.

17. When do you know it's love? When your partner listens to you talking seductive pirate talk for too long at bedtime and doesn't make you sleep on the sofa or try to muffle you with a pillow.

18. Do you speak any other languages? French pas tres bien zut alors.

19. Have you ever been to tanning salon? Yes. Once years ago. I lay there thinking, what the hell am I doing? Then got up and never went back.

20. Have you ever ridden in a limo? No. It's not an ambition of mine.

21. What's something that really annoys you? Victoria's Secret ads.

22. What's something you really like? Winning the lottery.

23. Can you dance? No.

24. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No.

25. Tag 5 people!

@MetropolitanMum
@SeattleDad
Mwa
@ewiller
@maternaltales
Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To Reddit Bookmark Twitter

14 comments:

Maternal Tales said...

Thanks for the tag laydeee. I will endeavour to do it at some point! Like that you notice someone's mood first - I would never have thought of saying that, but it's true. Someone happy and full of life is far more attractive than a brooding depressive! xx

..... Carmen said...

10 made me chuckle :)

Loukia said...

Great answers! Victoria Secret ads annoy the crap out of me, too. Especially because they're always on TV when I'm lying down on the couch in my comfy clothes, eating junk food... thanks for the guilt trip! Argh!

James (SeattleDad) said...

Thanks. Was looking for a post idea. Am working on mine now. #17 made me laugh out loud. I can just picture it. Ha!

Theresa Rose said...

There's no such thing as too much chocolate. I miss Starbuck's hot chocolate and iced tea (I don't drink coffee much). Ditto on #6. I'm totally comfortable with my height. At 5ft tall it's kinda hard to look old.

Lisa said...

Uh oh, I didn't see this post and now it's too late...I've already started several scandalous and NASTY rumours about you. Sorry. Sure hope none of them stick. :O Love your answers! I too am a lip balm addict...

J said...

Muffle or smother?

Lady Mama said...

Whatever. Bongo likes my seductive pirate talk.

J said...

Yarrrr

Mwa said...

Thank you so much for tagging me!

... and dammit! - I never do memes or awards, but this one is so tempting, I'm actually considering it. Dammit. You may be onto a first there. I'm going to sleep on it.

Mammatalk said...

#10 made me laugh out loud!

Elaine A. said...

Seductive pirate talk???

Mmmm, maybe I should try that one... ;-)

Chic Mama said...

Ewww, I'm eating my lunch....so with you on the long toe nails. Yuk!
Great answers, so interesting.

Metropolitan Mum said...

Thank you, dear tallish laydee, I shall do the meme rather soon. Yuck for the long toenails indeed!