Tuesday, February 2, 2010

See you in another life, brother.

This post needs some kind of big, anticipation-building intro music...

So just imagine it please because I'm not very technical with the widget thingies.

Do you see that countdown timer over there on the right?

Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!

Tonight, the first episode of the last season of Lost airs on telly.

If you're reading this, the likelihood is you're either nodding enthusiastically, or staring blankly at the screen.

If you're staring blankly at the screen, that must mean you don't watch Lost, are not interested in Lost, really couldn't give a hoot about Lost.

Which is fine. I'm fine with it. No really, I'm, totally fine that you don't watch Lost. We can still be friends.

Just, the only thing is, you see, YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON THE BEST TV EVER. That's all.

But, since I'm quite a nice person, I'm going to help you. Because you need help, trust me.

If you haven't seen Lost, you're missing out.

If you haven't engrossed yourself the incredible storyline, the bizarre concepts, the multiple plots that twist in and out of one another and cause sparks to fly from your head trying to work out what the hell is going on - you're missing out.

If you haven't encountered Sawyer's southern drawl and tough exterior/kitten interior sex-godliness, or Kate's vulnerable, mysterious character or Hurley's hilarious, lovable personality, you're missing out!

So, just for you, here is a recap of the entire first five seasons. It only takes eight minutes. Who doesn't have eight minutes? C'mon!


Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To Reddit Bookmark Twitter

8 comments:

Loukia said...

I'm so jealous of all you Lost watchers tonight - I'm missing out, huh? Maybe I'll watch and try to keep up but really, I have no idea what's going on except that a plane crashed and one side of the island, there are some survivors, and on the other side, there are other survivors, and then there are people who already lived there (I think?) and then there are the others - bad guys? I don't know, really. I want to know, though, how they got that pregnancy test on the island? (I watched the video at work, with the volume down!) Also, did some of them finally make it off the island? If so, why are others still on the island?

Lady Mama said...

Honestly, it would be really hard to keep up at this point. I've been following from the beginning and I even have a thousand questions. But I'd definitely recommend borrowing the DVDs off someone and watching the entire thing one day... It's SO good!

Chandra said...

One of THE Best shows on TV hands down!
I better find out what the three toed statue is all about though or else I'm going to be really mad!

Best line from the show..."Dude, you totally Scooby Dooed me" Hurley said it but I dont remember to whom he said it to! So excited!

James (SeattleDad) said...

I will stream it as soon as it becomes available.

I agree, it is the best.

Elaine A. said...

Sure it's not 8 minutes and 15 seconds? ;-)

That show is crazy but I'm still watchin' it. On the "telly." Love it.

Lady Mama said...

Ahhh it was SO good!!! Freaky good.

Karen @ If I Could Escape . . . said...

It was very good although I had many moments whereI went huh? What? How? Love it and can't wait for all the loose ends to be tied together nicely!

Daddy Geek Boy said...

What is this show you speak of?

I keed. I keed.

I'm obsessed.