Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How I think Lost is going to end.

There's only one more episode before the Lost finale, DAMMIT. I'm in denial. And, I'm considering hiring a babysitter for the penultimate episode so that nothing can prevent me from savouring every last moment.

But, I feel like there are still a few loose ends:

- Why do pregnant women on the island die?
- Why can Hurley see dead people?
- Geronimo Jackson??? Hello?
- How does the island move?
- Why is Desmond so important to the island?
- What, specifically, transformed Claire from fresh-faced beauty to manic cave-woman trog lady?


Here are my predictions for the ending...

Completely Ridiculous Ending.
Jack and Kate discover Hurley is actually an evil alien with superpowers who has secretly orchestrated the whole situation in order to free the Man In Black so that they can jointly take over Earth.

© ABC

Erotic Ending.

Sawyer takes off all his clothes and then the island blows up.

© ABC

You've-Got-To-Be-F-ing-Kidding-Me ending.
Desmond wakes up on flight 8:15 to find he dreamed the whole thing. The end.

© ABC

Whaaaa... What? Ending.
The cast are all 4mm-tall characters in a ship in a bottle on a shelf in an antique shop.

© CartoonStock

The Real Actual Possibility Ending.
Everyone dies a gruesome death when the island erupts during an all-out war between Widmore and the Man In Black.

In the parallel universe life, Desmond brings all the characters together (my guess is at the hospital where Jack works), where they collaboratively piece together the story of their other existence on the island.

Then it is deemed they must all go back to the island, and in order to do so, they must all board one specific flight together. On the plane, the turbulence begins, the plane is shaking uncontrollably, Kate shoots Jack a wistful glance and then.... black.

The End.

But really, that ending would SUCK. So that had better not be it.


What's your prediction?
Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To Reddit Bookmark Twitter

8 comments:

Very Bored in Catalunya said...

I've missed the last couple of episode so not sure where we are up to, not that that makes any difference usually.

I can bet my pants though that we will still be left with lots of questions and I will have to get my husband to explain exactly what happened.

Loukia said...

I don't even watch Lost and this post was hilarious! My guess? It was ALLLLLLL a dream! ;)

P.S. You won the Melissa and Doug wooden fruit toy on my giveaway blog! Congrats, just email me your address!

Mom Mayhem says: said...

I know-Lost is almost over-eek! Last night's episode was interesting. Seems like a lot of questions still left -Can't wait to see how they end it! Your options are funny -Sawyer takes of his clothes -then BOOM -Lol! According to Evangeline Lily's interview on The View yesterday it won't be a disappointment-Hmmmm...

gringationcancun said...

I know, I can't wait!!! I'm so glad I found someone else who watches it. I need to discuss at some point. (Good list of questions!)

I didn't see yesterday's yet (I'll watch it online tonight).

Yes. YES. Please let Sawyer take all his clothes off.

diney said...

As long as Sawyer his clothes off I don't mind how it ends!!

Kristy said...

I had to laugh at the dream ending. I think many of us are still scarred from Patrick Duffy in Dallas and that entire dream thing.

Elaine A. said...

I haven't watched like the last 6 or 7 episodes. My head started to ache after every show. Thanks for helping me catch up. I'm still LOST. Ugh.

Hope you like the ending!!

James (SeattleDad) said...

About to go catch up on the latest episode.

What I really want answered is why was Walt showing up dripping wet in the jungle when he was really still alive?

Splain that one to me.