Sunday, June 13, 2010

Did I mention, thank you?

Reading through the responses to my whiny, ambivalent post about whether to do the second year of my course, I was overcome with a big, fuzzy bubble of gratitude for the words of encouragement and support.

I realized, I've seldom said thank you for your comments.

You know, like, out loud. Not just in the comments section, or in an occasional email or tweet to someone. But a great big public thank you.

So...

THANK YOU!!!

(that was the biggest font I could do!)

I appreciate the thoughtful, witty, intelligent and hilarious things you write here. Truly.

And yes, I also appreciate the occasional kick-up-the-behind-what-the-hell-are-you-thinking-woman comment, too.



Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To Reddit Bookmark Twitter

3 comments:

LisaDay said...

Thank you for thanking us. It's (thanking and apologizing) a Canadian tradition.

LisaDay

Loukia said...

Well - THANK YOU - for being such a real, honest, awesome, great and funny mom and blogger and sharing your stories with US - your faithful readers! xoxo

If I Could Escape . . . said...

Awww, lovely! I should do the same too because I get blogger's guilt about not having the time to respond individually to each comment I get. =)