Dear Shopper's Drug Mart,
I've been sitting here, in my pajamas, wondering what, exactly, you meant by the title question of the email you sent me.
"What would you do with $10?"
Did you leave off a zero? Did you mean, what would I do with $100? Or maybe $1000?
Because, you know, $10 barely buys half a potato these days.
I wasn't sure, so I checked again in case there was, in fact, an error. But no, looks like you really meant $10.
I wouldn't usually do this, but since I'm feeling generous today, I've made a list for you, of the things I'd do with $10. I assume you want a response, since you did ask me.
* With a whopping ten bucks, I'd get an eighth of a haircut. I like a choppy style.
* With ten shiny dollars, I'd go to a restaurant, fill up on lobster ravioli and Chardonnay, wave my $10 at the waiter as my only compensation, and then proceed to do the washing up for the entire restaurant.
* With ten loonies I'd buy shares in gold. That should get me a pin head.
* With a mighty ten dollars, I would buy four of these stupendous phone fingers.
* With ten gold coins, I'd call one of those 1-800 psychic numbers for a 30-second reading.
* With ten big ones, I'd take a sky-diving course. Though ten dollars might not afford me the parachute - just a shove out the plane.
* With ten whole dollars, I'd go down to my local bank and ask them to convert it to quarters, then I'd spend the afternoon playing the slot machines at a casino.
p.s. can I have my $10 now please?
What would YOU do with $10? (no serious answers allowed)
This blog post was brought to you by too much coffee and sarcasm.