Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Boo.

As it turns out, it wasn't the last time I'd be writing here.

Hi.

Hello.

Is it naughty that I'm coming back after bidding farewell six months ago? Is it allowed? Well if it is or even if it isn't, here I am again. I went away and did my thing elsewhere for a while and in the end - though I think new endeavours are never lost or pointless - it felt right to return here.

And so here I am. Lady Mama again, though perhaps a slightly different version of her this time, with different rules.

But still with a sense of humour about all things and still attempting to find my way in the world of parenting like a person lost in a forest in the dark in another country with a blindfold. You know, the usual.

And still drinking the wine. 

Enough about me. How have you been?
Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To Reddit Bookmark Twitter

6 comments:

Canadian Bald Guy said...

Welcome back.

Carmen said...

Hello!

Loukia said...

Thank goodness you're back!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Hey! Welcome back!

LisaDay said...

What you're back. After I hid you from my blogger list? Welcome back and thank you for letting me know you are back.

LisaDay

Maria @BOREDmommy said...

Yay!! Welcome back Lady!!